Registration Terms and Conditions:
The Creative Retreat :: Denyse Schmidt September 2017
Workshop times for the Retreats are 10am to 4pm each day when Denyse will be present. In addition, one day retreats are run from 9am to 6pm and the two day Retreat is from 9am to midnight on Day One and 9am to 6pm on Day Two. Both days include morning tea, lunch and snacks, Day One of the two day Retreat also includes an evening meal.
Free Wheeling Single Girl and Hills ‘n’ Hollers
Single day workshops are $450 per person per day.
Workshops booked after 1 August 2017 are non-refundable. Substitutions may be made at no additional charge if you are unable to attend.
Workshops booked on or before 31 July 2017 require a deposit of $150 is required to secure your place. Three further instalments of $100 each will be invoiced via PayPal on 20 April, 18 May and 15 June 2017. All payments need to be finalised no later than 22 June 2017. You may pay the full amount up front, please contact The Creative Retreat if you would prefer to be invoiced in one lump sum.
Two day Retreats are $1,050 per person.
Two-day workshops booked after 1 August 2017 require a non-refundable deposit of $550 to secure your place. Two further instalments of $250 each for the remaining payments will be due on 24 August and 7 September 2017 with the full amount to be paid no later than 8 September 2017. You may pay the full amount upfront, please contact The Creative Retreat if you would prefer to be invoiced in one lump sum.
Two-day Workshops booked prior to 31 July 2017 require a non-refundable deposit of $250 to secure your place. Eight further instalments of $100 each for the remaining payments will be invoiced via PayPal (on 6 April, 20 April, 4 May, 18 May, 1 June, 15 June, 29 June and 14 July) with the full amount to be paid no later than 21 July 2017. You may pay the full amount upfront, please contact The Creative Retreat if you would prefer to be invoiced in one lump sum.
Refunds and Cancellations
Should you, the guest, cancel:
– the deposit is non-refundable.
– Refunds of the remaining payment will be processed based on your date of cancellation as outlined below.
If you cancel (any or all workshops)
– on or before 1 May 2017, the deposit will be forfeited. Any additional payments over and above the deposit you have made will be returned to you;
– 2 May 2017 to 14 June 2017, the deposit will be forfeited along with any payments made to a total of 50% of the class fee. Any payments made over and above 50% of the class fee will be returned to you;
– on or after 15 June 2017, the full amount of the registration will be forfeited.
– Registration can be transferred to another person, at no cost. The Creative Retreat will not refund you, you must arrange payment directly with the substituted attendee.
– The Creative Retreat will not charge any substitution fees. You must confirm your transfer in writing (by email) to The Creative Retreat and provide contact details for your substitute.
– If The Creative Retreat cancels the retreats, a full refund will be issued.
– Please note that it can take The Creative Retreat up to five business days to process transfers and refunds. This is in addition to any time your financial institution may take to process the financial payment request.
How to Register
Registration for The Creative Retreat will be offered online only.
Payment via PayPal, Visa or MasterCard or direct bank deposit will be accepted.
Registration will be confirmed via email within 48 hours of payment. You will receive detailed information including address and requirements list no later than 21 days before the start of your retreat.
All dietary requirements can be catered for, however it is the duty of the guest to advise The Creative Retreat, at the time of booking, of any requirements. Unfortunately, requirements advised at the time of The Retreat may not be able to be catered for.
The Creative Retreat will contact you via the details you provide at registration. You are responsible for ensuring these details are correct at the time of registration. Your details will not be provided to any third party unless an emergency situation occurs, we will not sell your contacts to any third party.
The Creative Retreat does not provide accommodation, you will need to arrange your own accommodation directly with the hotel of your choice. Should you wish to stay at the Ibis EagleHawk, The Creative Retreat will provide transport at no additional cost to you between The Workshop location and the Ibis.
Your participation and attendance at The Creative Retreat is conditioned upon your agreement to hereby indemnify The Creative Retreat (The Makers Retreat Pty Ltd), its employees, volunteers, and contractors from any claim for injury, loss, or damage caused by The Creative Retreat’s negligence, strict liability, or for any other reason. Your online registration is considered acceptance of these conditions of registration and is a binding agreement to this liability waiver. The Creative Retreat bears the right to cancel any or all retreats due to inadequate enrolments, failure of teacher availability, or other circumstances beyond the control of The Creative Retreat.