Come together, learn, play, explore and relax into your creativity.
While we would all love to be on Retreat every day, it would get a bit tricky to manage our day to day responsibilities. The Studio is our happy compromise where you can escape for a few hours and still feel like you’re on Retreat.
The Studio provides regular time and space for your creativity, where you can connect with fellow creatives, learn new tips and refresh your inner artist – on a regular basis.
Click links for bookings or more information. Please note places are limited, so book early to avoid disappointment!
05 – 10am to 2pm Finishing School – daytime session (first Thursday of the month)
19 – 10am to 2pm Social Stitching – daytime session (third Thursday of the month)
23 – 6pm – 9pm Beginners Patchwork – evening session (eight week class)
22 – 10am to 4pm SALE DAY – Studio Open Day – no charge to attend but you will need to register to get the address.
29 – 10am to 4pm Improv Log Cabins with Jules
02 – 10am to 2pm Finishing School – daytime session (first Thursday of the month)
03 – 9am to 6pm Sherri Lynn Wood Workshop
04 – 9am to 6pm Sherri Lynn Wood Workshop
15 – 6pm to 10pm The Salvage Project – (third Wednesday of the month)
16 – 10am to 2pm Social Stitching – daytime session (third Thursday of the month)
25 – 10am to 4pm Finish it Up! Twelve glorious hours of a mini-retreat!
Class Terms and Conditions
- Sessions are to be paid for at the time of booking, places will not be held for unpaid enquiries
- Bookings are not refundable however you may send a substitute attendee, no fee is charged for changes to attendees. If The Creative Retreat cancels a class, a full refund will be provided.
- Infants are welcome until the time they are mobile, once rolling and crawling, unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate children as there are sharp objects which pose a risk to their safety.
- Due to health and safety restrictions, children are unable to attend classes (unless advertised specifically as a class for children) until they are 12 years old.
- All classes will start at the advertised time, please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start time to set up so as not to disrupt the learning environment of others.