Come together, learn, play, explore and relax into your creativity.
While we would all love to be on Retreat every day, it would get a bit tricky to manage our day to day responsibilities, don’t you think? The Studio is our happy compromise where you can escape for a few hours and still feel like you’re on Retreat.
The Studio provides regular time and space for your creativity, where you can connect with fellow creatives, learn new tips and refresh your inner artist – on a regular basis.
Click links for bookings or more information. Please note places are limited, so please book early.
02 – 1pm to 4pm Sarah Fielke BOM Canberra Stitch-Together (first Sunday of each month)
06 – 10am to 2pm Finishing School – daytime session
09 – 9am to 5pm The Pollyanna Quilt – Improv Quilt Making with Jess Wheelahan
12 – 6pm to 10pm The Salvage Project (second Wednesday each month)
20 – 10am to 2pm Social Stitching
04 – 10am to 2pm Finishing School – daytime session (first Thursday of the month)
06 – 1pm to 4pm Sarah Fielke BOM Canberra Stitch-Together (first Sunday of each month)
09 – 6pm to 9pm The Salvage Project (second Wednesday each month)
16 – 6pm to 9pm Finishing School – evening session (third Wednesday of the month)
17 – 10am to 2pm Social Stitching – daytime session (third Thursday of the month)
07 – 10am to 2pm Finishing School – daytime session (first Thursday of the month)
13 – 7pm to 9pm Lecture with Denyse Schmidt in Canberra city at the Ainslie Arts Centre.
14 – 9am to 6pm Hills ‘n’ Hollers with Denyse Schmidt
15&16 – 9am to 6pm Advanced Improv with Denyse Schmidt
17 – 9am to 6pm Free-Wheeling Single Girl with Denyse Schmidt
21 – 10am to 2pm Social Stitching – daytime session (third Thursday of the month)
Class Terms and Conditions
- Sessions are to be paid for at the time of booking, places will not be held for unpaid enquiries
- Bookings are not refundable however you may send a substitute attendee, no fee is charged for changes to attendees. If The Creative Retreat cancels a class, a full refund will be provided.
- Infants are welcome until the time they are mobile, once rolling and crawling, unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate children as there are sharp objects which pose a risk to their safety.
- Due to health and safety restrictions, children are unable to attend classes (unless advertised specifically as a class for children) until they are 12 years old.
- All classes will start at the advertised time, please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start time to set up so as not to disrupt the learning environment of others.